How Does This Work? 90% of the information is on this single page.
We start with you making your appointment for the Behavior Evaluation. We talk about your dog training goals, the behavior modification and what training method will be best for your dog to learn what is expected from them. Every dog is different just like every owner has different issues pertaining to behavior issues and training techniques, so quoting how much the training would cost or what program would best fit for you over the phone or email would be difficult. On a restrict professional level, I need to evaluate you and your dog before making any decision or estimates.
Professional training for you and your dog is a life time investment and I want to make the best of it for everyone. I do not have a high volume of clients, but I do have a thorough program from start to finish that lets owners excel in even the hardest circumstances. Even if your dog is a super happy, excited puppy to the most fearful dog that is anxiety ridden for years, I have experience with successful results to help anyone.
PRIVATE LESSON PROGRAM
- One-on-One training starting in your home.
- Learn home & public training.
- Personal coaching for you to teach your dog.
- Tailored made programs for individual dogs.
- Customize your schedule for lessons.
- Pay by the performance, not the time.
- Off-Leash reliable training, for those "just in case moments.
What's in a Behavior Evaluation?
- Find the best method of training.
- Learn how to reinforce the training.
- How to overcome stresses & anxieties.
- See a change happen the first lesson.
- Learn why dogs do what they do.
- Let me help you find results.
- Discuss the truth behind techniques & tools, why they do & don't work.